Travel

This weeks theme at Go Tag Thursday.  Yes after all the excitement of last week it is back to normal now and once again I'm a regular follower.


So here is my Tag, I've used a Tando Grey board this time painted with DecoArt chalk paint.   The steam engine is a TH stamp which seemed perfect for the theme.   First stamped with Memento onto the tag and then onto card.    2nd impression has been coloured with ProMarkers, are these now owned by Windsor and Newton?    The tag and the topper were dusted with various raging shades of DI.  If you look to the right you will see the features of a face, this was added with a Tando mask and more DI the final colour is Stream dye based Adirondack ink also dusted on.


Comments

  1. Such a great image Zoe and, as always,you used it beautifully

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, I have that stamp, it does come in useful for travel themes. Love your colouring on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..an awesome Tag Zoe..love it.
    Thank you so much for playing along this week in our challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx