Today a postcard


Still enjoying something of a clean crafting phase, well yesterday and today!   Casting around for inspiration came upon a colour challenge, just Lime and Aqua with Naturals.   I love cool colours, green is my favourite and blue a close second combined they are delicious.   This older Stampendous wood mounted image is so pretty these cool colours seemed just right.

Stamped in London Grey Memento.   Coloured with ProMarkers, there are 2 shades of Lime in my collection.   Love using solvent pens be it these or Chameleons they give great coverage and you can build light and shade so easily.   Clarity Stamps provided the corner stamps which fit with the graceful lady very nicely.   Finally a dusting of Lime Green and Aqua blue around the edges.

Challenges to share this with are.
Retro Rubber - Colour












Pinspirational - Their inspiration picture send me looking for this stamp, you can see why.












Passion for ProMarkers - My favourite things (colours and solvent pens)
As you like it - Favourite Markers and Why

Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful postcard, love the colour combo. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zoe - that is a beautiful stamp. Commenting with my Retro Rubber GDT hat on this morning! I'll be switching to my Twofers hat in just a few minutes...
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Zoe and such a great idea to make a postcard

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! That image is gorgeous and I love those colours together, they're fab! Those corner stamps are a perfect finishing touch! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zoe: Sorry about the confusion.
      Your card is beautiful, I love the romantic, vintage feel of it, you did justice to your inspiration photo. The colors of our challenge look awesome on this lovely lady.
      Thank you for playing along with us at Retro Rubber, hope you come back again soon.
      Hugs,
      Maria Rodriguez.

      Delete
  7. What a striking vintage card! Well done on the coloring and I love the corner stamps. Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Zoe. Lovely colours. Sorry to say but our current challenge is: favorite papers. You still have time to enter with your favorite papers. Hope to see you soon. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image, works so well with the theme colours and I love your colouring. Thanks for playing with us this week at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zoe! What a stunning card! I love that image and you did a beautiful job using our colors! Your coloring is amazing and I love the vintageness! Yep - I made up a word! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love how you used these bright summer images and made them into a beautiful vintage style card. Genius! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zoe,
    What a gorgeous image. This looks wonderful & so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your image. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing Zoe!! She is gorgeous in the green and blues. Thank you so much for joining us at Retro Rubber:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx