Yet more time


This time purely co-incidental, as one of the Less is More team pointed out my last week's entry and DT piece for Twofers would have been a good fit.   Less is More have a Time theme this week so I had to make another card for them.

Do you have a daily drive, are there trees along that route?   The magic of the day by day changes, no two days are ever the same the changes seem to be gradual until you look back over a year.   Something I've tried to capture here from Spring to Winter.   The stamps are Elusive Images the leaves are from ProMarker.

Settling down now to watch the British GP where it is very wet.

Comments

  1. Nicely done, Zoe! I love the progression of the trees, and the sentiment is perfect for this challenge (and so true). A very crisp and attractive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seasonal trees look so great! And what a beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful trees and quote. I love watching the trees from my window, or when I walk along the Rhine, always so beautiful. Have a good, new week, hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and creative take on the challenge! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Zoe. These trees look so delicate

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the challenge. I was struggling this week but you have inspired me to think " out of the box". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tree images and you have interpreted the seasons so well here Zoe!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning scene and a gorgeous card. Great take on 'time' and thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful idea to use the seasons as your time theme. And beautifully done too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx