Twofers - In black and white

I started my post for this fortnights Twofers challenge referring to the long daylight hours in the northern hemisphere at this time of year.  I neglected to point out that they are not sun filled clear blue sky days but wet autumnal feeling days.   Still it does save on electric light.

My challenge this time at Twofers, inspired by someone who has played along with us a time or two and my own enjoyment of black and grey.   Simply called In Black and White.




























Don't forget as ever our Sponser, Alleystamp. is giving $15 voucher to spend at their online store.  I shop at Alleystamp and can tell you the prices are great, the service excellent and the owner an angel who takes in abandoned kittens fostering them until their forever home is found.   Even without the great prices I'd support someone who did this.


The Jack of Spades is an Inkadinkado stamp, just stamped in black in and grey brought in with Whisper Pens, it might be my favourite playing card so far.  It is certainly right up there.

Sharing Jack with
Allsorts - The Great Outdoors
Craft Rocket - Monochrome
Thats Crafty - Under the sea or by the sea

7 of Spades, the base card was covered with Do Crafts printed tissue, the spades were then stamped 7 times in the shape of a 7.   White pen enforces the 7.

I would love you to join in with our challenge this time, please just remember to use a rubber stamp.

Comments

  1. What a perfect creation for our Allosrts theme Zoe and your stamping looks so effective keeping to the monochrome colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend, they say warmer weather and sunshine is on it's way, we can but hope.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then I forgot to actually thank you for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Both understated and quiet .............TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the weather has got warmer here (at last)! I love your projects and what a clever idea - playing cards. Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Outdoors' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--these are both wonderful, Zoe! Really beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx