Wet Friday

Having worked last Monday (bank holiday) today is my lieu day.   It is very wet, had thought about going out, or at least having another play in the garden.   It's not looking very likely.    Guess it's another play day might be more jewellery or might go into the craft room and get inky fingers time will tell.

Here is another piece of coffee Jasper that I have framed with five 1mm bronze coloured wires woven together with .4mm copper wire.    Need heaps more practice but am improving each time or so it feels.


You can see why it is closed Coffee Jasper, reminds me of the surface of a fresh cup of black coffee right out of the percolator still moving.   

Comments

  1. Beautiful Zoe. Sorry your day off was such awful weather, same here

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx