This Makes Me Happy


I am on leave this week and my crafting Mojo came rushing back nearly knocking me over in it's rush to get back to the craft room.    Especially happy today as a Thank you card was needed in a bit of a hurry.   Needed to be a gender natural card and with a couple of challenges in mind this came into being.

Less is More - This makes me Happy.    Jays beautiful native birds seen less often than other members of the crow family but when I lived near Southampton and worked in Hamble Point they would sometimes flit past as I drove down School Lane, Chrissie knows the area I'm talking about.  Spring makes me happy and the patio doors were open to photograph the card the sounds of bird song reached me through the open door just such a happy sound.   I love Spring Stamping and Colouring so this was a combination of things that make me happy.

Fashionable Stamping - Colour between the lines.   That is just what I did here, stamped the new Papermania stamp in Memento black and then coloured with Chameleon pens, love how you can use so few pens but get such graduations in colour.

The Paper Players - Think Spring, oh I am.

Take A Word - Feathered Friends.

Tomorrow I'm off to Skipton to catch up with Janet Clarke whose blog is very out of date, going to have fun.


Comments

  1. Very beautiful card Zoe

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - love the jays. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Zoe, we see a jay in our garden from time to time too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and perfectly coloured.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Zoe, That's a beautiful image and so beautifully coloured, perfect for CAS.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing card - I love that image and the colouring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this time - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for my late visit Zoe, what a fab card for our happy challenge, love those jays!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx