Green Ombre


It's a card!  Made with one of the terrific new Woodware stamps, got mine from the Stamp Man.   3 green pens, my new Chameleon Pens that I am still getting to grips with, 1 green ink pad, Memento A Stamping' up stamp, green ribbon and a little shabby shutter dusted around the edge of the tag.   Bit of a green theme going on here, well it is my favourite colour.   The sentiment from the Woodware set reads, "of all the gifts life could send ... ... the best is knowing that you're my friend" There are quite a few people that sentiment applies to.

So what inspired this burst of creativity?

Less is More - Friends
Inkspirational - Ombre

Then I saw that the CASology theme this week is also Friends, gotta be done.

Think now Christmas is out of the way my Mojo is resurfacing, mind you one cuckoo doe's not make a spring.

Comments

  1. Lovely stamp and works well in that vibrant green
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tag card ! The colours are so fresh ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shades of green Zoe and great stamping

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Green is not one of my favorite colors, but I adore this! So good to see you crafting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and super striking card Zoe.
    Love your colour choice and colouring with a superb sentiment too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio where the challenge theme is Love & Friendship.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, such a fresh shade of green. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology. You should also link up your card to Uniko Studio Challenge, the theme is 'Love and Friendship'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Zoe!! I love your bookmark its so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card with lovely tones of green. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is terrific Zoe, it;s great to see you back at LIM again!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card with a great, bold flower! Lovely use of color and a great sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx