Craft-Room Challenge, A Summer Garden

It's been an interesting couple of weeks for us on the Craft-Room Team with discussions around quality of entries and what we are really looking for. As a result our rules have changed which are intended to encourage people who really enjoy (as we do) taking inspiration from our challenge theme.   Quality over quantity is our motto.

Hopefully this will not be to tough on Hazel who is our hostess this time.    Taking her inspiration from the season, here in the northern hemisphere, and the glorious weather we are enjoying Hazel's theme is Summer Garden.

Certainly deserves something a little different, at least for me.    Us Brits are well aware of the TV shopping channel 'Create and Craft' and their membership scheme.   Every couple of months or so they offer a special product to members who only have to pay the P&P.   Recently the offer was a Craftwork cards kit to make this garland (well 3 garlands but I've only done this one so far).   Struck me as perfect for our Summer Garden theme.

I've used both the free kit and elements from another Craftwork cards kit that proved irresistible a couple of years ago.    Hope you are tempted and will join us and share your Summer Gardens with us at Craft-Room Challenge.

Our prize this time is a Tanda stamp set and a Woodware stamp set.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful garland of summer flowers Zoe-I love the news print butterfly as well

    Good idea to amend the rules at the Craft-room

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Summer garland Zoe, the colourful flowers and butterflies are beautiful.
    I've been a member of Create and Craft for years and never bothered with the members offers, I think I'll have to start looking at them.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and a fantastic idea! I love your flowers and that butterfly is such a great touch with the news print pattern! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would look lovely on my front door (hint, hint) - honestly, I love the patterned papers you've chosen to work with & that butterfly is fab!! xoxo Christi http://art-without-anxiety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx