Quick Make Commission

Came home this evening with a commission for a wedding card to take back into work tomorrow.

The brief colourful, lace and flowers, romantic.   It was also suggested that I go for it! ummmmm this from someone who does not know the kind of things I like to make.

The card Marianne Heart Die and coloured vellum attached to a smaller die cut in card, this vellum has been a treasured unused sheet in my stash for years long before I moved in 2011.   This has been raised off the card with the deepest pads I have, very few of these left no idea where to get anymore, another long treasured and grudgingly used item.    Wedding wishes and rings stamped and embossed in gold both stamps that have been with me for years and years maybe about 15 years!   Flowers and ribbon and heart shaped gems.   The couple another Marianne die coloured with Adirondack ink and Promarkers.

Find out tomorrow if I've filled the brief.
Update card well received think they thought it was OK.

For now I'm sharing this card with
Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Happy [blank] This happy creative band hope that you will see this link and go join them, and why not?
Pretty little ribbon - Lace

Time to clean up and wind down for the day.

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful Wedding card...thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, Zoe! Love the colour - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a quick card, don't know how you manage it. It's beautifully romantic with the happy couple on and a great design. Well done.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, unusual colours for a wedding. But at all "good job"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely wedding card! I am sure they will have loved it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx