Unruly Paperarts - Readers Art Quest

It's the 1st of December! you know what that means by the end of the month likely as not Easter Eggs will be on sale!   Time to start thinking about those spring colours and Easter bunny's.

The 1st of each month see the publication of the latest edition of Unruly Paper Arts and 2 great new RAQ's    One is challenging you to use 4 or more patterned papers.   The other is the one I joined in with is to make an easel card.   This is mine, based a spring card.

Lots of messy inky fun with brayer, and ink dusters, Adirondack inks and Distress Inks.   The stamps are all Rogue Redhead Designs and Frantage ep.    Tasha Too and Clare Lloyd had both made terrific and very different inspiration pieces to fire your imagination.

Comments

  1. I love this Zoe the trees are great and all the embellies
    I'm sorry I've not been to visit for ages life is hectic and I don't know where the time goes

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped easel card Zoe--it looks very different to ones I have seen before. Love the tree image and the colours

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe, I've never seen an easel card like this--gorgeous!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx