Tanda Teaser 203

Whoops! this missing mojo business resulted in the new Tanda Teaser being late!!!   Going live now with a super simple theme of Anything Christmas.

I love the expression's on the faces of the penguin's from the Tanda Penguin Set 1 plate.  A quick and easy card really, all images stamped Adirondack Pitch Black or Stayzon Red.   Additional colour from Whisper pens.   Some Art Quest glitter and the card was done.

Would love you to join us, the challenge runs until the 4th December.

Comments

  1. This is so cute Zoe, the stamps and design of the card don't require any further embellishing, the simplicity makes the card.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card I love the expression on their faces

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fun Christmas card, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Zoe, those penguins are adorable, and the expressions on their faces are wonderful!

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx