White on White

Last week-end one of my Young's colleagues became a married lady.   Lou, the lady in question, and her new Husband are currently on a three week road trip on the East coast of America.    Surprise surprise I made the office card for them

Taking my theme from the wedding invitations which were CAS with just a simple embossed heart.   My favourite wedding stamp is a rather old Anita's stamp a simple outline that expresses both tender attachment and romance.    Using smooth white card two lines were scored down the side and along the bottom weaving them in the corner where they meet.    The loving pair were then stamped and embossed with white shabby ep.

My Sheri Crafts have a White on White challenge this week, with some stunning entries and amazing inspiration from the team.  My card is far less elaborate than anything I've seen there.

Sweet Stamping also have a White on White challenge the team there are wonderfully diverse in their samples clearly all are welcome.

Comments

  1. This is simple but stunning and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very elegant Zoe I'm sure the bride and groom loved it
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely WOW card, good luck.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, stylish and elegant are words that came to mind when I saw this card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and Gorgeous, Zoe! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish, pleasing on the eye and well designed. A great card my friend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you scored the lines down the side, and bottom of your card! Great couple on the front too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your simple and elegant wedding card! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant Zoe-it says it all

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and elegant, Says it all!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. The embossing, both the dry and the heat one is just so sweet. Love the color of the heatembossing.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Zoe!! Your card is so gorgeous. Very gentle with embossing shadow.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx