Unruly Paper Art - Off to Collage

Off to Collage, now that is a word that gets me in difficulties Collage, College what's the difference? ummm in meanings they are completely different but with me it's always wise to check.   Any way Shar thought being the beginning of school year and all a play on the two words would be fun!

So once I'd sorted out the words I thought it would be fun to make this for the Readers Art Quest 4x4 challenge this month.   Stamping Collage's are great fun with lots of masking.   Fat book pages or 4x4 are traditionally made of mount board some framers will give you their off cuts.   A little back to school theme here with an apple, the easel, pens and in the background a fountain stamp and crown.    The apple and pens stamped in momento and coloured with Pro-Markers the paint splattered easel coloured and stamped with whisper pens.

Unruly paper art Readers Art Quests are all about your readers and their projects, it is the readers who get to vote for their favourites.   Will we see your work there?

Comments

  1. Very evocative of being in the classroom Zoe, lovely colours and the images are perfect.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Zoe the colours really zing :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Zoe, love the apple, looks ready to bite into.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya :) Lovely blog ! I'm your new follower.
    I blog Art too, Welcome to join me:
    http://purelyenchanted.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic 4x4! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collage is so colorful and looks like it was a lot of fun to create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx