Off the Page

It's time to share my sample for this months project for the Tando Creative Challenge.   The theme this month is off the page!   It took a moment or two to get my head round this one, until I decided my page would be a canvas things got a lot easier then.

Small A5 sized stretched canvas with an acrylic block behind it and then brayed with B&J 'Spicy'.   Using the Tando mask, Bird and Branch, and daubers the background was complete.   Tando Chipboard frame and elephant together each coming off the surface.  The frame has also been coloured with daubers dragged across.   Elephant coloured with Viva Inca Gold and then stamped and embossed with green Cosmic Shimmer, the little heart that the elephant comes with coloured with red Sakura glitter pen.   The two pieces of chipboard attached at one end to the canvas with silicon glue with the elephant stepping out of the frame.

Bit hard to describe perhaps this side view will give you the idea.   To enter the challenge you do not have to use Tando Creative Products, the winning entry will get the chance to discover them for themselves.


Sharing this with
Allways something creative where the theme is  Animals
Truly Scrumptious - all creatures Great and Small
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Hearts
Inspire me Fridays - Always anything goes

Comments

  1. I love the elephant stepping out of the frame Zoe, its a beautiful piece. Enjoy the weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Zoe! I love the fresh colours and the sheen on that Elephant is amazing. I think I need to investigate inca gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a beautiful elephant! I love the colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great canvas Zoe, and I love love love that effilump!
    I have a canvas witting on my desk at the moment and some bits I want to try out in my head so maybe, just maybe, I will do it and if it turns out ok will be in with this challenge at Tando.

    Hugs
    Neet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea-I love it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Zoe, I love how the elephant steps out of the frame! Very clever. I really want to enter this challenge, but this is a hard one, lol, and I'm still thinking. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just brilliant Hun,love that elephant,so clever hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous canvas, love that elephant, looks like he's on an escape mission.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab way to meet the challenge Zoe, love the chipboard elements.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way little ellie is leaving the scene lol great make :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Love how the ellie steps out of the scene.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative way to meet the challenge! I love the shimmer & pattern on the elephant x

    ReplyDelete
  13. COOL! I love the 3D nature of this creation! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous canvas and a great idea to have the elephant stepping out of the frame. I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clever piece and love the elephant the stamp is perfect as is the gorgeous canvas.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at allways something creative.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the elephant and the way you have colored.
    Thanks for playing with us at ASC.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful Card. Thanks for joining us at ASC.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx