Craft Room Challenge - Summer Holidays

Hiya, did you join in with us at Craft-Room Challenge last time?   So many lovely butterflies it was great seeing them all.

This time Hazel has chosen the theme and with the school holidays starting now her choice is most apt.   this fortnight at Craft-Room Challenge we are looking at Summer Holidays.  Make anything you want that has reference to the prompt.

My offering this time is a Post Card, made of glossy card stock.    The Tanda advert plate for Dorset was stamped in black Memento and masked.   Next the great Personal Impressions plate of shells, had to line this up and stamp it twice.   With the mask still in place the background was coloured with DI in seaside like colours.    Now the mask was removed and Pro Markers  used to colour the main image.

Are you inspired to share a Summer Holiday project with us if you need more inspiration check out what the team have made they are an impressive group at Craft-Room Challenge.

Adding this to Daring Cardmakers    -   Wish you were here

Comments

  1. Oh fabulous Zoe, it's that yummy Dorset stamp that I so love. It has made a wonderful postcard,and love the shells in the background.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did the shells. Great postcard. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool image Zoe- and I love the colours Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was in Sunny Dorset, too!

    I love the advert place with the shells surrounding! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great design hun love that image,and great layout and colors hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the shells ... what a fabulous stamp.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your postcard is fabulous Zoe - I love the stamps that you've used and the lovely colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Zoe. Very evocative of childhood hoidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good theme, and love your Dorset postcard. Havea great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Firstly I am gobsmacked that there is a stamp with Dorset on it....will look in a mo to see if there is a Cornwall one!!!!

    I love this Zoe....you have used the shell stamp that is on my wish list too! Right...ogg to check out the DT work haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love this Zoe - the colours just seem to melt into each other! Gorgeous! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  12. And there was me thinking you'd doodled all those fab shells on your postcard. I love the old feel to the images but with the bright colours.

    I also have to apologise for being a bad blog visitor as I have been a bit awol recently, but I've been soooo busy sorting a few things out, I will try to keep up again, honest.

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe this is marvelous i too thought you had doodled the background ! This is gorgeous and both stamps work so well together, plus the lovely background colours.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another wonderful Zoechaos creation. A perfect summer card with such a lovely colour combination.
    Juliahavoc xxxxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - I used a Tanda stamp on my card too. Just perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx