journal page colour

At the begining of the year Efemera started giving us a set of prompts each week for a journal page.   Its a little something going on at UK Stampers.  

I've not joined in each week but this one is irreistible the promts are your favourite colour (Green and Blue) us it as the main colour of your page. Why is it your favourite?  Green is restful, combined green and blue are the colours of life and renewal.   Green is related to Gold while blue is related to Silver but Blue is one of the two Prime colours that make green.  Finally the third promt is to doodle round the edges.   Some of my doodles are Zentangle pattens.   Great restful escape this evening after a day at work  just getting messy for the joy of it.

Comments

  1. Ooooh gorheous Zoe, but then you already knew I'd put that due to the colour!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades of green and blue with the black are very striking and the eyes are peering through from within. Great page Zoe.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Zoe, love your zentangle border

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page, Zoe. I think we have the same favourite colours and I love the reasons why they are yours. The zentangle doodling is great. I keep meaning to try it but never seem to have time these days!!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH ZOE!!!!! The colours are gorgeous but that doodling...well....I just wish I could doodle like that my lovely!!! That is just fabulous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and composition and fab doodles!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I say that's simple georgous Zoe and your doodling WOW :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh, I love this! Great design and image and great colours,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Zoe I love the colours

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors and doodling dooing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx