Dragon's Dream - Tangle tag

Dragon's Dream this week is for Zentangle tags with a rubber stamp. Zentangle purist work with just black ink and their pen, but the style is becoming increasingly popular and with more people more avenues are being explored. How ever you do it focusing on the images being drawn is still a wonderful way to relax.

My tag is a scrap tag stained with some dried out Exquisite Eco-friendly stamp pads. It was the first time I'd used them one was completely dry, the orange had some ink left round the edge and the yellow one was still juicy, so juicy it took ages to dry. Still not in a hurry to throw the tag out it filtered to the bottom of the scrap pile and then surfaced when I wanted to make this tag.

The stamp is from The Stampman stamped in black ofcourse. After that it is just a matter of drawing the various pattens. Some are based on 'official' Zentangle pattens others are just myown doodles.

Comments

  1. Can't believe that you even thought of throwing the tag out, you know it would come in useful for something. Have to say though, I do that and then when I want it, can't remember what I did with it - lol.

    The stamped image fits in perfectly with your doodles and it looks really striking xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag, love your background doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific tag Zoe. I really must try and have a go at zectangles. So a visit to UTube methinks....lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag Zoe.... But no, I only started zentangling this last week!!! The stamp was perfect for your purpose.. Not sure where your last week's went, sorry!!! thanks for a great dream
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a brilliant tag Zoe :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Zoe! This is wonderful. I lvoe your zentangling. It goes perfectly with the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag. love the dodles too. they fit well. thanks for sharing and have a grea day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this tag Zoe it's beautiful
    Your new challenge blog is looking great too, I'll try and join in eventually but I haven't got my craft room unpacked yet

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hun this is just brilliant you are so clever at that,work,hun goes so well with that iamge too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Zoe, so creative and scrummy.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea of stamping an image then doodling round it. Fab idea for a mini art journal....love zentangles.
    This is gorgous Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super tag and yoyr stamp lends itself so well to this art.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea, Zoe! You've really inspired me to try this. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx