Pay it forward

Its nice to see this link going round again and love the little logo.  I have picked it up from Sam this time and now she will make something and send it to me, some time in 2011.

Thats how it works the first 5 people to comment here saying they would like something from me will get something sometime in 2011.  No idea what sorts of things I'll make yet so it will be as big a surprise to me as to you.    In return for this if you want to join in you will make the same offer on your blog and share the gift giving.   I will check your blog before sending your item to see how you got on, just like Sam will be checking mine LOL.


Been playing with the FP again, the other day created a block of marbel effect which I've cut up and used to make a mask.

Have seen some fantastic FP masks and so had to have a go.   Not 100% happy with the photo but am pleased with the crumpled somewhat spooky mask.

Comments

  1. I like it and recorded the first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe, I have done this before its good fun,I love the mask thats fabulous. you are so good with the fp.I have some of that stuff on my wish list for this year :)
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe, what a fabulous mask, love the colours.
    I have never played the pay it forward and would love to receive something from you so I hope I am in the top 5. I will blog it as well and see what happens - such a great idea.
    Sorry for having been a bad blogging buddy recently but thankyou for keeping in close touch this week, I have really appreciated the contact and the support.
    Have a wonderful Sunday and great week ahead.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your FP mask Zoe the colours are gorgeous. I've done the Pay it Forward before but I think for now I'll give it a miss as I have so much going on just now with the move lol

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab mask Zoe! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouuu! I'd love to play along!

    But, first, your mask! It's gorgeous! It reminds me of Maleficent, the evil witch in Sleeping Beauty (and my favorite Disney nemesis).

    So, I'll make a note to myself to do a "Pay if Forward" post tomorrow, and hope there's still a spot for me on in your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mask. It's your best yet I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous mask Zoe I love the colour combo hugs xx Alison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx