Gingersnaps - Polar Animals

Thank goodness for Gingersnaps and their December Challenges they are my inspiration for these last few cards. Just one to go after this and the they really and truely will be finished.

This one is based on Gingersnaps Randon Redhead Challenge to include Polar animals in your piece. They say your creatures can be from the north or south polar regions which as good as they are a little mixed here.

Vellum over card with a ribbon band over that. Nestie shapes as mat offset from topper, mat sprayed with silver spray and sparkle. Topper stamped and heat embossed, DI for background, Sakura for main images and once again white glitter in the white places.

Comments

  1. Aww Zoe, these are real cuties, love the vellum, I have loads of it and can never think how to use it!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The animals are so cute Zoe and terrific use of the vellum. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, Zoe! I love the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..love that image..and that color mix ~ fabulous work chickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image Zoe, those animals looks very festive indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great group of critters! Perfect for the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx