Tuesday Tagger - It takes allsorts

Lots of bling and diamond shapes around last week love the different ways you respond to the challenge. This week we can all really go to town and do what ever we fancy. Emma thought it would be fun if we had an Anything Goes week at Tuesday Taggers so thats just what we have decided to do. Go and see all the different projects and styles the team have come up with.

My make is a Tando frame set, 2 pieces the frame and the backboard.   Decorated with 2 Tando corner swirls.    Everything sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer and Glimmer Mists in shades of oranges and golds.   Piece of copper coloured mesh run through Big Shot with TH embossing folder and attached to one side of the backing board.   Frame supports painted with black gesso.   Golden Orange and Black Graphite Viva Ferro paste spread around one side of frame and touched onto swirls.   When dry, Viva Croco in copper spread over some of the ferro and parts of the supports.   Swirls attached with strong glue, one frame set 4 options.

We have a new sponsor this week and welcome Ribbon Oasis who after meeting two of our team recently have generously put up a fabulous ribbon prize. to be in the draw to win you need to include their logo and link in your entry this week.
Pop over to Tuesday Taggers to see the lovely ribbons they are giving away.   Some times I really wish I could enter and this is one of them.

Am also entering this into a couple of other challenges
The Stampman Challenge which is Distress this fortnight

Alter it Monthly who for September are looking for rust inspired projects.

Comments

  1. oh wow zoe hun this is incredible really love what you have done here have so missed seeing,your wonderful creations,hun bless your heart for your support hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Zoe, I hope you don't mind but I am going to be putting my favourite links onto the Tando blog and I'd like to add your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great frame.. and very rusty.. thanks for linking to Alter it monthly..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent stuff hun! Loving your latest creations too, all very different.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous frames, all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to say I'm loving the bottom 2 you have put soooo much work into them so much texture :)
    Hugs Von x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe

    Don't be shocked, it really is me on big time catch up, off to look round at what I've missed and this one looks super.

    As Arnie said, I'll be back.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Zoe - love the colours and all that texture - brilliant work x \\hilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with everyones comments Zoe, these are great, such fab textures. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Zoe, so imaginative and creative. Love them. B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Zoe you really have put some work into these projects and it shows.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to show the progression. I absolutely love the way you've done the frame, great colours and looks very textured.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for The Stampman challenge Zoe. A wonderful creation, thanks so much for joining us
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Zoe I just love it. I only got 3 glimmer mist and so far I tried my copper one and I loved it. Need bit more time in the 24hrs to be able to play with my mists lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great texture and rusty feel to this project, thank you for sharing it with us at Alter It Monthly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx