You may like these









Cath has inspired me with her generosity to share some of these map images with you, I will add other pictures over time include some scans from a blue print and something of a music score I picked up the other day. You are most welcome to copy any of them that take your fancy and to use them in your personal art, please do not use these images commercially they are only for your personal use. You might leave a comment and link to anything you make using the images would love to see what you do with them.

Comments

  1. these are great. thanks so much for sharing Zoe
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx