SCD - Cats


Izhe was looking especailly debonair the other day simply had to snap a couple of shots little did I know there would be the ideal use for one them so soon. The imps scrap book is an 8" x 8" this skinny is going to make a focal point on the next Izhe page.

June is a month of skinnies at Something Completely Different who this week are turning our attention to Cats. Print picture, frame it with nesties cut base card to 3" x 5". Stamp and embosse row of cats and 3 blind mice colour with Promarkers and cover with Glossy Accents. Stamp word and paw print in black. When everything dry Nick Bantock inks blended on base and frame then wiped off glossy accents.

Like many tuxedo marked cats Izhe is long legged, light on his feet, playful and decidedly silly.

Comments

  1. A fab skinny - Izhe looks very regal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skinny, it fab. Great photo of your cat, adorable pose. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun another fab skinny,this is brilliant looks like roayalty hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skinny, fab image of the puss. Great colour combo too and the frame is perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab skinny Zoe and i love that photo - what a handsome boy!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to capture that lovely photo Zoe, very debonair indeed and he knows it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww he's gorgeous - so elegant with his legs crossed like that!

    Fab skinni and what a fab idea to use it for a scrapbook page!!

    Thanks for joining us this week Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skinny and I just love your cat.
    Have at last done the award on my blog. Thanks so much for sending it to me - wonder if my mojo is back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Zoe ! The frame really suits Izhe's shape and I love the lettering.

    P.S. Thank you so much for the award. I'm on catch up following my holiday but will give it some thought in the mean time.

    Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab! Love the 3 blind mice at the bottom.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe, what a super cat. Looks like you had lots of fun making this skinni Zoe. Thanks for joining us this week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Izhe is quite a handsome cat, and I love the way you've featured him eyeing those three mice! Fun skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a handsome boy just purr-fect
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a great idea Zoe, love the frame

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well you have already said it! Purrrrfect!
    Thanks for joining us again at SCD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx