Tanda Teaser 94 - Going round in Circles


Well if its Tanda teaser time it must be time to craft again oh goodie! This weeks challange was set by Sue Law with the theme Going Round in Circles. Great idea I've been spinning like a top for weeks now. It seemed only right to use Sue's own Clarice Cliffe design stamps which work very well on acatate and allowed me the opportunity to play with the letraset pens. The Happy Birthday is one of Sue's as well! Used the good old Fiskers shape cutter to cut the holes now have 3 round mats for another project.

Comments

  1. Love the card Zoe, that Fiskars circle cutter is a great tool, wouldn't be without mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx